Help for Author's Address

Help for Since

Help for Until

LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU ( 76 Matches )

Subject

From

Date

Time

Re: FIDDLE-L Digest - 18 Feb 2017 to 2 Mar 2017 (#2017-8) Lew Holt <[log in to unmask]> 2017-03-03 01:55
Before Breakfast (Judy), Korolenko/Behind the Bush in the Garden (Phil),
Chattanooga (Sarah), Yellow Barber (Irwin), Chicken Under the Washtub
(Oliver), Grant Lamb's Polka (Vivian), Spootiskerry (Rick), Sleeping
Seattle first Wednesday jam March 2017 Voyager Recordings <[log in to unmask]> 2017-03-02 15:38
Before Breakfast (Judy), Korolenko/Behind the Bush in the Garden (Phil),
Chattanooga (Sarah), Yellow Barber (Irwin), Chicken Under the Washtub
(Oliver), Grant Lamb's Polka (Vivian), Spootiskerry (Rick), Sleeping
Fiddle Tune Composition Contest Results Deborah Greenblatt <[log in to unmask]> 2013-05-26 18:34
Entries for the Eleventh Annual Nebraska American String Teachers Fiddle Tune Composition Contest were received from California (San Jose), Connecticut (Columbia), Illinois (Oak Park), Maine (Mount Desert), Missouri (Kansas City), Nebraska (Bellevue, Lincoln, Omaha), North Carolina (Asheville, Chapel Hill), New York (Westfield), Oregon (Eugene),Tennessee (Chattanooga), Virginia (Arlington), Wisconsin (Fond Du Lac), Canada (Nova Scotia), and Switzerland (Zurich).
Southern tour dates for Donna Hébert & Max Cohen Donna Hebert <[log in to unmask]> 2012-01-03 12:40
*Jan 21 – *Atlanta – House concert with Donna & Max at Kimbi Hagen's
*Jan 22 – *Chattanooga Folk School workshop, concert
*Jan 23 – *Knoxville Contradance
Jan-Feb Southern tour itinerary for Donna Hébert & Max Cohen Donna Hebert <[log in to unmask]> 2011-12-20 11:25
Jan 21 – Atlanta – House concert with Max at Kimberly Hagen's
Jan 22 – Chattanooga Folk School workshop, evening concert
Jan 23 – Knoxville Contradance
Anybody home . . . Donna Hebert <[log in to unmask]> 2011-06-09 10:04
here last winter! So we have dates booked from Jan 8-Feb 6 in Brasstown,
Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Asheville NC, Marietta SC, Atlanta, Chattanooga
and Knoxville, plus two Glen Echo MD dances and concerts, dances and
January 2012 at John C Campbell Folk School, Southern tour Donna Hebert <[log in to unmask]> 2011-02-10 11:14
already secured the Atlanta dance for Friday Jan 13 and will probably be in
Atlanta and Chattanooga throughout that weekend. From there, guitarist Max
Cohen and I are working our way north and are looking for workshops, house
[Fwd: [78-L] 78 Sale] - U. of Oregon 78 record sale. David Sanderson <[log in to unmask]> 2009-02-18 12:44
Christian Howes Barking Legs Theater Dec 8th [log in to unmask] 2007-12-04 13:07
Christian Howes and Billy Contreras will be playing at the Barking Legs
Theater in Chattanooga on Dec 8th at 9:00 PM. Some real hot fiddle will be heard.
A workshop will be held at the Theater at 4:00 that afternoon. For more
Playlist: This Old Porch, WNCW-FM, 2-00-11 Joe Cline <[log in to unmask]> 2007-02-12 12:13
04:05 PM; Trapezoid; A Country Dance/Nonesuch; Long Time Down this Road
04:09 PM; Tommy Duncan; Chattanooga Shoe Shine Boy; History of C&W 16
04:12 PM; Sons of the San Joaquin; Border Affair; Horses, Cattle and Coyotes
Re: Gov. Bob Taylor and early fiddle contests Paul Tyler <[log in to unmask]> 2006-06-21 10:22
About this time, a fiddlers' convention was organized somewhere on the
rail line between Atlanta and Chattanooga. This is the newspaper
story I can't locate at the moment. This was the spark that led to
"fiddlers' convention" movement that started between Atlanta and
Chattanooga could be better documented, then you could show how the
Taylor brothers' activity ultimately led to the development of the
Gov. Bob Taylor and early fiddle contests Gifford, Paul <[log in to unmask]> 2006-06-20 15:42
About this time, a fiddlers' convention was organized somewhere on the
rail line between Atlanta and Chattanooga. This is the newspaper
story I can't locate at the moment. This was the spark that led to
"fiddlers' convention" movement that started between Atlanta and
Chattanooga could be better documented, then you could show how the
Taylor brothers' activity ultimately led to the development of the
Re: Long Live "Soldier's Joy" Bob White <[log in to unmask]> 2006-06-07 09:30
In 1993 my wife Cathy and I attended the National Folk Festival in
Chattanooga, TN. Most of the music was on outdoor stages, but an evening
concert was held at the beautifully restored Tivolli Theater. Cathy and I
Re: pkg arrived Kerry Blech <[log in to unmask]> 2006-03-10 12:13
I can't remember what Mountain 312 is. I bet I have the LP, but doubt I've digitized it. One of the people I met at BUW is JOseph Decosimo, a young musician and researcher (has already had summer intern jobs working for Charles Wolfe and with Bobby Fulcher) who goes to Duke, but is from Chattanooga and is very interested in music from that part of TN. So I listed some stuff I have that I can copy. I also remembered a tape that Bob Douglas gave to me, a compilation of his playing over the years, the three instantaneous disk sides of his father made in the 1940s and other odds and ends that Bob put on it. It's called the "Danny Boy" tape as there are several renditions of that song/tune throughout... I couldn't find it in my initial "safari" this morning, but did find a similar tape that came originally from Steve Ledford, so set that aside to copy. I need to get these things more organized (or organized at all).
James Bryan at The Barking Legs in Chattanooga Alana Stewart <[log in to unmask]> 2006-01-09 09:46
From: Alana Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: James Bryan at The Barking Legs in Chattanooga
acknowledged masters of the old-time fiddle tradition and one of the inspirational figures for the
next generation of roots musicians. Citico is a Chattanooga-based group making a name for itself
for the its vigorous interpretation of the old-time tradition.
1307 Dodds Ave
Chattanooga
Re: Doney? crobx <[log in to unmask]> 2005-02-23 14:55
>Norman Blake recorded it (as "Platonia, Pride of the Plains") on his cd
>"Chattanooga Sugar Babe". If I can find my copy, I'll post whatever he
>has for liner notes, though a lot of his albums have almost no liner notes.
Re: Doney? Bruce E. Baker <[log in to unmask]> 2005-02-23 14:52
Norman Blake recorded it (as "Platonia, Pride of the Plains") on his cd
"Chattanooga Sugar Babe". If I can find my copy, I'll post whatever he
has for liner notes, though a lot of his albums have almost no liner notes.
Re: Old old-time fiddle contests (was Re: African-American fiddlers in contests Scott Odell <[log in to unmask]> 2005-01-20 14:56
> It seems that fiddlers' "conventions" developed in the 1890s in the
> area between Atlanta and Chattanooga. Here the organizers may have
> thought in terms of conventions, rather than holding ad hoc contests,
Re: African-American fiddlers in contests Gifford, Paul <[log in to unmask]> 2005-01-20 12:18
It seems that fiddlers' "conventions" developed in the 1890s in the
area between Atlanta and Chattanooga. Here the organizers may have
thought in terms of conventions, rather than holding ad hoc contests,
New Old-Time CD The Guy On the Couch <[log in to unmask]> 2004-09-17 15:54
>park
> >is located about an hour north of Chattanooga.

Re: Fw: Stolen Instrument In Tennessee eric root <[log in to unmask]> 2004-09-15 07:11
>11) at campground B in Fall Creek Falls State Park in Tennessee. This park
>is located about an hour north of Chattanooga.

Fw: Stolen Instrument In Tennessee Joe Cline <[log in to unmask]> 2004-09-13 12:11
11) at campground B in Fall Creek Falls State Park in Tennessee. This park
is located about an hour north of Chattanooga.
Upcoming workshop with Bob Townsend Steve & Joy Overby <[log in to unmask]> 2004-08-26 19:28
Bob's CV includes not only playing fiddle for some 30 years, but also years of teaching private lessons to students. Recently, Bob has taught classes at the Swannanoa Gathering, and the Festival of American Fiddle Tunes at Port Townsend, Washington. He is a regular at MANY local old-time festivals. He currently has two bands, the Fiery Gizzard String Band (old-time) and Piney Woods (bluegrass) very active in the local South Pittsburg - Nashville - Chattanooga areas. In addition, he has a monthly old-time jam up on South Pittsburg Mountain, participates in a seasonal old-time radio show in Monteagle, Tenn, and plays many contra-dances, square dances, etc... in between.
Re: James Bryant Instructional Sadie Compton <[log in to unmask]> 2004-02-25 12:19
And James Bryan is teaching that workshop you mentioned in Mentone, AL on
April 3rd. Mentone is in the Northeast corner of Alabama, near Chattanooga.
You said that you're worried about it being to advanced for you; actually,
James Bryan fiddle workshop in April Sadie Compton <[log in to unmask]> 2003-12-06 00:53
Location will be Mentone, Alabama, which is vaguely between Huntsville, AL
and Chattanooga, TN but a little further South. Easy drive from Nashville,
Birmingham, Chattanooga, Atlanta, etc... (This is a gorgeous place in the
Spring, so April is a good time to be in Mentone.) There are a variety of
Re: fiddle workshops Robert Palasek <[log in to unmask]> 2003-10-22 00:36
>have given workshops in Rochester, Long Island, California, Seattle and
>Chattanooga. I plan to schedule workshops in those areas in 2004. I am
>particularly interested in giving workshops in
fiddle workshops [log in to unmask] 2003-10-07 12:20
have given workshops in Rochester, Long Island, California, Seattle and
Chattanooga. I plan to schedule workshops in those areas in 2004. I am
particularly interested in giving workshops in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and other
Re: Information about fiddler Jesse Young [log in to unmask] 2003-07-27 09:45
States Champion, 1927 Tennesse-Georgia Champion, 1930 Southern Champion,
"Pride of Chattanooga", 1920-30 Star od Radio Station WDOD, Columbia Recording
Artist, and Early Progressive Fiddler. He was born in 1883 and died Dec 31,
[Fwd: [78-C] "New" Cylinder CDs available] David Sanderson <[log in to unmask]> 2003-07-02 09:54
20. Breakin' Up Winter Rag-C-Don Sarrell, banjo
21. Goin' To Chattanooga-G-Charlie Acuff, fiddle; Dave Cannon, banjo
22. Battle Hymn Of The Republic-G-Lynne Haas, vocal & autoharp; Tom
Fate's one-man band Jeremy M. Raven <[log in to unmask]> 2003-05-06 07:39
art"...... Fiddler Bill Helms recalled seeing Norris at a fiddler's
convention in Chattanooga: "Fate Norris was there too, had a musical
soapbox - made out of soap boxes with a pocket knife, and strings from
Lottie Motts old time jam playlist for January 17, 2001 Sheila & Kerry Blech <[log in to unmask]> 2003-01-18 16:14
Snowbird in the Ash Bank
Chattanooga (Blaine Smith)
Waltz the Hall (Doc Roberts)
Re: Allen Sisson Recording -- Free Download Kerry Blech <[log in to unmask]> 2002-10-01 16:05
> recall, Sisson was one of the earliest-born fiddlers recorded, and was from
> around Chattanooga, but this is pretty fuzzy recollection. What grabbed me
> was that this tune (not a jig, by the way) is very close at times to what
Re: Allen Sisson Recording -- Free Download Allen Feldman <[log in to unmask]> 2002-10-01 10:54
> recall, Sisson was one of the earliest-born fiddlers recorded, and was from
> around Chattanooga, but this is pretty fuzzy recollection. What grabbed me
> was that this tune (not a jig, by the way) is very close at times to what
Re: Allen Sisson Recording -- Free Download David Sanderson <[log in to unmask]> 2002-10-01 09:50
> recall, Sisson was one of the earliest-born fiddlers recorded, and was from
> around Chattanooga, but this is pretty fuzzy recollection. What grabbed me
> was that this tune (not a jig, by the way) is very close at times to what
Allen Sisson Recording -- Free Download Joel Shimberg <[log in to unmask]> 2002-10-01 00:51
recall, Sisson was one of the earliest-born fiddlers recorded, and was from
around Chattanooga, but this is pretty fuzzy recollection. What grabbed me
was that this tune (not a jig, by the way) is very close at times to what
Re: Tony Trischka and Russ Barenberg [log in to unmask] 2002-04-08 06:34
This Sat.-April 13 Tony Trischka and Russ Barenberg will be playing at the
Barking Legs Theater in Chattanooga at 8:00. Small theater, not a bad seat
in the house, great sound, $10 tickets, $2 imports, possible surprise
Re: Citico Bud Savoie <[log in to unmask]> 2002-01-06 16:08
<< I live close to Chattanooga, Tennessee and I've always heard Citico as
being
just to the north and east of Chattanooga. >>
Re: Citico [log in to unmask] 2002-01-06 11:42
I live close to Chattanooga, Tennessee and I've always heard Citico as being
just to the north and east of Chattanooga.
Citaco Pat Gill <[log in to unmask]> 2002-01-06 10:17
done between 1927 and 1934. According to the liner notes Citaco, as it is
spelled on the record, was an area outside of Chattanooga, and Stokes
learned the tune under the name of Down to the Wildwood to Shoot the
in what is now the Cherokee National Forest about halfway between Knoxville
and Chattanooga, looks like a probable match.
Chattanooga bluegrass fiddle workshop [log in to unmask] 2001-12-09 12:58
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chattanooga bluegrass fiddle workshop
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chattanooga workshop
I will be giving a bluegrass style fiddle workshop on Saturday afternoon,
December 15, 2001, from 2-4 in Chattanooga, TN. I will cover the
construction of a good fiddle solo, backup technique and a couple of
"The Mountain Goat" radio variety program [log in to unmask] 2001-11-07 23:12
Monteagle is approximately 35 miles west of Chattanooga, TN on I-24. The
Bluewater Lodge is located at the Monteagle/Sewanee exit off I-24.
Fine tuners, Bob T, bowing, name that tune [log in to unmask] 2001-08-18 08:39
Congratulations, Bob! Looking forward to hearing the CD! That was a
wonderful session at Fletcher Bright's in Chattanooga last winter - you
have a great music scene there. Are some of those tunes on that CD?
Bob Douglas jim nelson <[log in to unmask]> 2001-05-03 15:53
Renowned Chattanooga-area fiddler Bob Douglas died yesterday (May 2) at 101 years of age. He had been slated to receive a Governor's Award in the Arts at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium on May 15 in a newly created Folklife Heritage category. He died of pneumonia contracted only a few days earlier.
His performances on Prairie Home Companion and the Grand Ole Opry within the past few years had brought him considerable national attention, although
he had been well-known in folk festival and old-time fiddle circuits for several decades, and to Chattanooga radio and live music audiences for much
longer.
"Uncle Bob" was raised by a fiddling father in the rugged Sequatchie Valley area. In the 1920s he was the first musician to perform live over the radio
in Chattanooga, and he made recordings with the Allen Brothers and Jess Young's groups. He played with (and in contests against) such fiddlers as Curly Fox and Clayton McMichen. He was for years a leading regional
country bandleader, who gave the Louvin Brothers their first job. In the 70s he was a major figure in the revival of southeastern contest fiddling and won the 1975 national contest staged by the Smithsonian Festival of American Folklife. His career was first documented in 1990 on "Sequatchie Valley: Seven Decades of Country Fiddling" (TFS 109), a Tennessee Folklore Society lp recording produced by Bob Fulcher. In 1998 he was the subject of a video produced by Cedar Glades Productions, and recently Hot Planet Productions issued "Fiddling Bob Douglas: 100 Years Old-Ain't Done Yet," a video documentary focusing on his centenary year. An interactive CD-rom
Viewing will be held Saturday from 4 to 7 pm (EST) at the West Chapel Chattanooga Funeral Home (1724 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, phone 423/698-2541). Burial services are scheduled for Sunday, 2 pm, but other details are not yet available.
Fiddle Strings. David M. Blackmon <[log in to unmask]> 2001-04-17 00:17
(of monkey trial fame). Its near the Tennessee River between Knoxville and
Chattanooga. I think Fox played informally with -- or studied with --
James McCarroll of the Roane County Ramblers when he was young.
Re: Curly Fox Brent Cantrell <[log in to unmask]> 2001-04-14 16:54
(of monkey trial fame). Its near the Tennessee River between Knoxville and
Chattanooga. I think Fox played informally with -- or studied with --
James McCarroll of the Roane County Ramblers when he was young.
Lottie Mott playlist, March 9, 2001 Blech Family (Kerry & Sheila) <[log in to unmask]> 2001-03-10 02:53
The Old Yeller Dog Came Trottin' to the Meeting House (Charlie Acuff?)
Chattanooga (from Blaine Smith)
Shelvin' Rock (from Melvin Wine)
La Grande Chaine Donna Hebert <[log in to unmask]> 2001-02-25 09:52
Had a wonderful time last week playing a jam at Fletcher Bright's
house in Chattanooga. Listmember Bob Townsend was there too - it was
really fun. I've been playing tunes all week from that session. Spent
Upcoming Southern dates Donna Hebert <[log in to unmask]> 2001-02-12 12:18
Sunday we'll be jamming with listmembers Fletcher Bright and Bob
Townsend in Chattanooga.
Beating a Dead Horse Waltz; or Yes, Virginia, There is a Southern Waltz Tradition Cantrell, Brent <[log in to unmask]> 2000-08-28 03:26
recorded "Tombigbee Waltz," which I think he got from Alabama fiddler James
Bryan (who has also recorded a number of waltzes). Chattanooga Fiddler
Eldie Barbee recorded waltzes. And a couple of waltzes show up in the
Lottie Mott (Seattle) tune list from August 11, 2000 Blech Family (Kerry & Sheila) <[log in to unmask]> 2000-08-13 19:24
Marcus Martin)
Chattanooga (from Blaine Smith)
Ain't Got No Honey Babe Now (from Frank Blevins)
Lottie Mott session playlist, July 14 Kerry Blech <[log in to unmask]> 2000-07-17 11:57
Shove that Pigs Food a little Further in the Fire (from Marcus Martin)
Chattanooga (from Blaine Smith)
Sugar in the Gourd (from Marcus Martin)
Re: Fire on the Mountain [log in to unmask] 2000-06-19 17:47
Department. If any listers are close, come by and join us. We're about 30
miles west of Chattanooga, TN, on top of the Cumberland Plateau.
Re: Fire on the Mountain [log in to unmask] 2000-06-17 06:38
tune is called Come Here Son on the record. Curly was from Greysville, TN
just up the road form here (Chattanooga). They now have a Curly Fox museum
there.
Cornstalk fiddle and a shoestring bow Mitch Dickson <[log in to unmask]> 2000-03-11 12:53
25 years ago, I taught beginning guitar, bass, banjo, and fiddle at a conservatory in Chattanooga, because bluegrass and folk was so popular at that time. While there I would swap with the classical teachers, teaching them fiddle tunes while they taught me proper bowing and fingering technique. It was a real booger to break all the bad habits I had accumulated! I had to really struggle to re-learn everything a better way. If you are just starting out, a classical teacher can be a godsend as to the way you play. As to what you play, well JB is right, they are useless for teaching you to play a particular fiddle style.
Re: Donna Hebert Workshop [log in to unmask] 2000-02-07 23:00
Donna will be All Saints Academy in Chattanooga TN on Feb.19 1 - 3:30 PM if
anyone is close enough they can join us. There will be a jam session
Bob Douglas' 100th B-Day [log in to unmask] 2000-01-23 10:53
The folks at the Mountain Opry on Signal Mtn (near Chattanooga TN) are
planning a 100th Birthday Celebration for Bob Douglas on Friday March 10,
Bob Douglas B-Day [log in to unmask] 2000-01-22 11:36
The folks at the Mountain Opry on Signal Mtn (near Chattanooga TN) are
planning a 100th Birthday Celebration for Bob Douglas on Friday March 10,
The culprit Donna Hebert <[log in to unmask]> 2000-01-11 11:29
Feb 18 - Nashville TN Still open
Feb 19 Chattanooga TN - thanks to Bob Townsend
Feb 20 Atlanta GA - fiddle & dance band clinic - thanks to Scott Russell
Re: Peter Went a Fishing Blech, Kerry E <[log in to unmask]> 1999-12-20 11:58
Bob grew up in the Walden Ridge/Sequatchie Valley area near
Chattanooga, TN, which was not all that far from the North Georgia
scene that seemed to be the origin of the "Georgia Railroad/Peter
Staccato bowing Donna Hebert <[log in to unmask]> 1999-12-14 11:05
O'Banion in western NC, Dean Turley in Knoxville, Doug Kirkton in Raleigh,
Bob Towns in Chattanooga. It's wonderful to realize that I'm not entirely
on my own. Thanks, guys.
Lottie Mott fiddle tune list for Oct. 8, 1999 Blech, Kerry E <[log in to unmask]> 1999-10-12 11:53
Fortune (D) [or "Forutne," as some of you may know it...]
Chattanooga (G)
Girl I Left Behind Me (G)
Lottie Mott's (Seattle) old time session tune list for Sep 10, 19 99 Blech, Kerry E <[log in to unmask]> 1999-09-13 12:06
Key of G~
Chattanooga
Barlow Knife
Contra Dance Self Promo Bob Townsend <[log in to unmask]> 1999-07-21 08:55
For anyone interested and close to Chattanooga, TN, there will be a CTDSS
contra-dance at the All Saints Academy in Chattanooga on Saturday, July 24.
The Fiery Gizzard Stringband (Bob Townsend - fiddle, Tim Higgins - banjo,
Re: Fiddlin' Johnny Bruce E. Baker <[log in to unmask]> 1999-07-20 00:07
Cowboy Legacy was also a finalist for an Indie this year (from NAIRD). Of
course, it was up against Norman Blake's "Chattanooga Sugar Babe" and John
Hartford's "The Speed of the Old Long Bow." Anybody heard the results on
Messrs. Douglas & Acuff (was Fiddlers on PHC) Blech, Kerry E <[log in to unmask]> 1999-06-24 10:44
Valley) as the Douglases. Bob's first recording was with the Allen Brothers,
from Chattanooga -- I believe the A side was "Ain't That Skippin' and
Flying." 1927, Maybe? The Tennessee Folklore Society (I think) put out a
Where's the beat? Robert Palasek <[log in to unmask]> 1999-04-29 23:12
out of the mountains further south. Less isolation, more integration
with formal violin. Chattanooga too, I imagined.
I think it's the smoothness that
Re: Edison Fiddle Recordings Blech, Kerry E <[log in to unmask]> 1999-02-16 12:29
I don't have my discography handy, but my guess would be Allen Sisson, who
was from Ducktown, Tennessee, near Chattanooga and the Georgia state line.
I think he recorded about 8 or 10 sides for Edison, most, if not all, issued
Re: Bob Douglas Drew Beisswenger <[log in to unmask]> 1999-01-19 14:57
Bob Douglas tells a wonderful story of his trips to play for square dances
around the 1910s and 1920s in the region north of Chattanooga. Perhaps the
story has been "mythologized" a little in my head, but if I remember
Bob Douglas Day Bob Townsend <[log in to unmask]> 1999-01-16 14:17
"The Mountain Opry" at Walden's Ridge Civic Center
Located atop Signal Mountain (Chattanooga, TN) on Fairmont Road
Admission is free so if you're in the Chattanooga area that weekend come and
join us.
Albert Gore, Sr. fiddler (1907-1998) Paul F. Wells <[log in to unmask]> 1998-12-09 23:10
When the 56th National Folk Festival was held in Chattanooga in 1994, Senator
and Mrs. Gore were guests and he was honored as the senior performer from the
Re: Albert Gore, Sr. fiddler (1907-1998) Bruce E. Baker <[log in to unmask]> 1998-12-09 23:03

>When the 56th National Folk Festival was held in Chattanooga in 1994, Senator
>and Mrs. Gore were guests and he was honored as the senior performer from the
Re: viola as fiddle photos Blech, Kerry E <[log in to unmask]> 1998-09-04 11:52
to fiddle pitch. He was recorded in the 1970s by the students at the
Chattanooga
based Pine Breeze Institute. He appeared on at least two of the LPs the
Matt Glaser/Russ Barenberg Chattanooga Aug 15 Fletcher Bright <[log in to unmask]> 1998-08-06 04:41
From: Fletcher Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Matt Glaser/Russ Barenberg Chattanooga Aug 15
Matt Glaser and Russ Barenberg will be playing at the Barking Legs Theater,
1307 Dodds Ave, Chattanooga, 8:00 on August 15
Dismembered Tennesseans 5/29 Chatta FBright797 <[log in to unmask]> 1998-05-26 15:30
THe Dismembered Tennesseans will be holding forth in Chattanooga on Friday
5/29 at the Barking Legs Theater, 1307 Dodds Ave, 8:00 PM. Come see us.

LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU