CONLANG  June 2003, Week 1

CONLANG June 2003, Week 1

Re: OT Re: some spoilers: language and THE DAVINCI CODE

Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jun 2003 01:10:01 -0400

Go listen to "Masked Ball" on the Eyes Wide Shut CD.  Or Jocelyn Pook's
"Backwards Priests," from which it was taken.  It is utterly eery.  (I'd
also like to get the Twin Peaks recording).

Sally Caves
Eskkoat ol ai sendran, rohsan nuehra celyil takrem bomai nakuo.
"My shadow follows me, putting strange, new roses into the world."