CONLANG  May 1999, Week 2

CONLANG May 1999, Week 2

Re: Callistic revisited

Andrew Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 8 May 1999 16:17:36 +1200

For the sake of Comparative Constructed Indo-European linguistics I can
add:
Pites, egend vilqos trer ekhoom!

> paatar, cocruzti welhus-cos       trems ahams  -tas
> father, slew     wolf   the(this) three horses the(those)
>
> > Phyxthry, vylqh ngengyth threim hechvos!

This endearing little critter lurks around the back of my collinguistic
organ.  It has undergone a revival due to its use in a correligion I'm
working on.  The name I'll give for it is Vekhomos (lit. 'we speak').
Although its phonetic changes are adhoc, abeit consistant as much as I
have made it, it seems to be a satem language (k > s).  The original
script it is writt