CONLANG  June 1999, Week 1

CONLANG June 1999, Week 1

Symbiotic Culture Language?

Abrigon Gusiq <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Jun 1999 04:28:52 PDT

I have a fantasy group/nation where each of the members of the nation live
in a symbiotic relationship with each other.

Thessa (Humans?)-Administrator
Satra-Warriors
Havlin (Halflings?)-Farmers
Shinda (Elves?)-Rulers
Glubnon (Dwarves? or Gnomes?)-Craftman

Clan structure, even though clan members maybe of different races.
Each Can Ruler is called a Sharkani, and the region they rule is a Sharkan.

Each has their own clerics, a well as each serves as military auxiaries to
the Satra, The Satra are the main warriors/caste. Even if they are a
seperate race, they are hermaphrodites and can breed with the others. And
the others can thou limitedly breed with each others.

Basically they have one lingo, but different shading, I suspect much liek
the people of India have even today for different Castes.

Looking for other ideas..

Mike