CONLANG  October 2000, Week 4

CONLANG October 2000, Week 4

Re: Programmers requested for dictionary

"H. S. Teoh" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:50:10 -0400

On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 09:29:14PM +0200, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
[snip]
> You're absolutely welcome to help on Kura - there's a host of things to
> do, some of them nice and separate, like some gui features or text parsing
> algorithms, or a search feature for the web interface, others of a more
> general nature, like getting Unicode support in, or moving to Qt 2.2.1.
> If people want to help coding, I'll set up CVS and things like that.
[snip]

I understand it's written in Python? In that case, I'll need to first
learn Python :-P ... tho I'm familiar enough with general computer
language principles that I can probably pick it up real fast if I need to.
Besides, it'd be a valuable experience for me, and Yet Another Item to
boast of in my resume. :-) Are there any handy online resources on Python,
like a tutorial for beginners, etc.? Thanks!