CONLANG  October 2000, Week 4

CONLANG October 2000, Week 4

Re: Novel, Novella (was Re: Re: I'm new!)

John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:58:53 -0400

Christophe Grandsire wrote:

> In French, we have the word "romance" for this very same meaning. Funny that
> love seems so much associated with Romance languages :)).

Blame the troubadours, who spread their anti-Catholic Occitan attitudes
over the whole of Europe.

--
There is / one art                   || John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
no more / no less                    || http://www.reutershealth.com