CONLANG  December 2013, Week 4

CONLANG December 2013, Week 4

Re: Meta-YAEPT: NYT dialect mapping

Leonardo Castro <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Dec 2013 01:18:26 +0100

I got San Jose, Santa Rosa and Fremont, CA, as the most similar
cities. The most distinctive answer for all of the results was "I have
never heard of such a thing" for "What do you call a drive-through
liquor store?" As I have never been in a native English-speaking area,
maybe it was a good guess to point a region with high fraction of
non-native-anglophone people.

Até mais!

Leonardo