CONLANG  December 2009, Week 1

CONLANG December 2009, Week 1

Re: weird aspect

Sam Stutter <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:05:10 +0000

*Gets out binder*

I made notes on aspect a while ago but because they're not
particularly clear, could the aspect in question be:
Resumptive? (I resumed cutting)
Protractive? (I cut and cut and cut and cut)
Iterative? (I cut several times)
Frequentative? (I cut several times in one go)

As far as my textbooks say (and their word is, of course, law) there
is nothing even remotely different to that so don't you get any funny
ideas like coming up with an interesting idea :)

Sam Stutter (couldn't pass up on a question with my name in it :) )