CONLANG  August 2019, Week 3

CONLANG August 2019, Week 3

Re: MC yod

Vítor De Araújo <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Aug 2019 20:36:43 +0200

As a side note to this discussion, there are videos online of a workshop
from 2007 presented by Baxter and Sagart, if anyone is interested.

The Baxter-Sagart System of Old Chinese Reconstruction (2007-07-02)
Webpage: https://hal.campus-aar.fr/medihal-01836384
MP4:
https://hal.campus-aar.fr/medihal-01836384/file/42_01_old_chinese_01-lan_720p.mp4

Old Chinese Word Structure (2007-07-02)