CONLANG  March 2014, Week 4

CONLANG March 2014, Week 4

Re: NailScript - Text as Tuff as Nails... Literally

Jeffrey Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:10:07 -0700

This is so clever!
Think about those heavy textbooks you were forced to read. In nailscript
they really would be heavy.
I can picture in my mind doctoral students wheeling their dissertations
across campus on dollies.