CONLANG  September 2017, Week 3

CONLANG September 2017, Week 3

Re: Rex May

"Mike S." <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:56:36 -0400

I am saddened to receive this news.

I was a member of his Ceqli discussion group on Yahoo Groups, which was
active about ten years ago.

Besides being a cartoonist and inventor of Ceqli and its ultra-simple
self-segregating morphology, May invented a reform of Esperanto called
Texperanto, which, despite being done with tongue in cheek, was cleverly
executed and was accompanied by its own alternative history involving an
independent country of Texas.  He had a good sense of humor.

RIP, Rex May.

-Mike

--
co ma'a mke