CONLANG  August 2010, Week 4

CONLANG August 2010, Week 4

Re: Place that you'd most like to live & reasons

Daniel Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:52:32 -0500

Oops, Daniel, sorry to start an OT, but at least I now know what OT means,
and it seems to be working out :) My feelings were that the responses might
have something to do with the language of the place and what that might have
to do with the culture. I saw some other OTs, so I thought I was in the
clear, but at least I'm learning :)

Dan N