CONLANG  November 2006, Week 1

CONLANG November 2006, Week 1

OT request for German help

Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:19:32 -0500

http://cinduworld.tripod.com/verzeichnis.htm

This is some work that will eventually be a .pdf, but for the moment I will
appreciate it if those knowledgeable in German could take a look at my
translations of the glosses-- 3 troublesome ones in particular are noted at
the top of the document; and of course look for any spelling errors--
missing umlauts, capital letters, etc. (but bear in mind that the Germ. I'm
quoting was written in 1927).

A minor question: some writers seem to choose to write _adj. + sein_ as one
word, e.g. langsein vs. lang sein.  Is that an option?

The weird (temporary!) formatting is thanks to Open Office's "save as html"
:-)) I'm astonished that this relatively small file is almost as big as my
whole Kash Dictionary html version. Aargh.

There's no rush. Comments etc.-- reply privately, of course.

With thanks in advance,
Roger