CONLANG  November 2002, Week 2

CONLANG November 2002, Week 2

Re: Conlangcon Boston today!

Yoon Ha Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:44:32 -0500

On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 10:00 , bnathyuw wrote:

Nat, I'm sorry we missed you.  If I'd been thinking I'd've figured out how
to leave a sign.  My apologies.

> naive question this, but don't most conlangers have
> mobile phones ? :->

I refuse to own one.  And if it weren't for the fact that I need it for
subbing and hearing from various folks, I'd be tempted not to own a
*non*-mobile phone.

Yoon Ha Lee [[log in to unmask]]
http://pegasus.cityofveils.com

Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.