SCUBA-L June 1999, Week 5

Coz Nedfest Pictures

Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:36:49 -0400

I can't believe I stayed up past midnight for two nights in a row just to
get my Coz photos scanned and converted to jpg for upload.  Since I don't
have a web site of my own (yet), I'm looking for a home for these photos
long enough that those who want to see them can.  There are 68 files ranging
from around 80 kb to just over 200 kb.  They can be reduced if necessary but
it will take another two or three days to accomplish.

Anyone with space they can spare for a month or two (Vivian will not get
home for a while), please let me know how and when you would like the files
and, if file size needs to be reduced, what's the preferred upper limit per
file.

Lee