Dear TEI friends,
We are pleased to announce the tenth issue of the review journal RIDE,
published since 2014 by the Institute of Documentology and Scholarly
Editing (IDE). The current issue focuses on a type of edition that has
gained increasing popularity over the last two decades: scholarly
editions of correspondence.
Issue 10 contains the following five reviews (two in English, three in
* Erich Mendelsohn Archiv (EMA) by Anna Busch:
* Review of Mark Twain's Letters, 1853-1880 of the Mark Twain Project
Online by Elise Hanrahan:
* Mozart Briefe und Dokumente - Online Edition by Maja Hartwig:
* Bridging edition and corpus: a review of P. S. Post Scriptum: A
Digital Archive of Ordinary Writing (Early Modern Portugal and
Spain) by Ulrike Henny-Krahmer:
* Rezension der Alfred-Escher-Briefedition by Dominik Kasper:
All reviews are available at http://ride.i-d-e.de/issue-10. The issue is
edited by Stefan Dumont.
The focus on “digital scholarly editions of correspondence" will be
continued with another RIDE issue, which is expected to be published in
autumn/winter this year.
Ulrike Henny-Krahmer and Frederike Neuber
(Managing Editors of RIDE)