CONLANG  April 2000, Week 4

CONLANG April 2000, Week 4

Re(2): Moniñesh

Barry Garcia <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:40:10 -0700

[log in to unmask] writes:
>But surely all that fallout would negatively affect the whole Western
>Hemisphere!  Outside of the Americas, Spanish is a pretty minor
>language.  I'd expect a language like German to be more influential.

I was thinking the same thing. For Canada to nuke enough of the US, and
the US to do the same, there would surely be enough radioactive fallout
blown into the upper atmosphere, and carried in the winds heading east to
affect western Europe. Since most of Canada's population lives 100 miles
from the Canada/US border, they would have to strike hard and fast to nuke
enough of  the US, before the US launched it's nukes and wiped out Canada.

 The rattan basket criticizes the palm leaf basket, still both are full of
holes.