CONLANG July 2000, Week 2

Back

Rob Nierse <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:36:32 +0200

Hi all,

I'm back to the list. I had to leave quite suddenly
so I couldn't say I was gone.
But I was lurking for some time already, so I think
you weren't missing me.

I'm proud to announce that my wife and I have
become the parents of a daughter, Kimberly.
All went well and she and the mother are healthy!

Rob

I hope to be back on the list with a little experiment
I have done lately.