CONLANG  July 2000, Week 2

CONLANG July 2000, Week 2

Re: The Littlest Conlanger

Padraic Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:32:52 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Delaney seems to have ransacked the kitchen for her list of words.
Food! Good place to start a language. I like the sounds of morahay
(make), mecey (juice) and roncel (daisy) best. Some of these will
have to be scavenged!

Do you know why suos (the) is starred, or why all the pairs are
circled? [I suppose they might be circled to separate the pairs.]
Though I notice that girl/boy and daisy/berries (?) are given in
the same circles.

Please keep the page updated!

Padraic.