CONLANG  July 2000, Week 3

CONLANG July 2000, Week 3

Re: Greetings

Josh <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:39:20 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

I'm not sure if you got this already...something happened with my e-mail
program and it stopped.  When I got back on this message was stored in the
"sent mail" box...but i never sent it.  So, if you have already seen the
first part of this message, keep scrolling down to find the rest.  Stupid
e-mail programs...