Dear current/future member of the PEM CRC:
The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Collaborative Research Committee (PEM CRC)
will be meeting at the 2000 AAP Meeting in Chicago in October. There are
several active agenda items to discuss, a new project to review, as well as
ongoing projects to discuss. We will also be discussing the status of the
second biennial Ken Graff Young Investigator Award, which will be granted in
October 2000, as well as important issues pertaining to the future
directions of the PEM CRC.
The PEM CRC can facilitate collaborative research geared at answering
important questions in our field. We are very interested in reviewing and
endorsing new projects. New members are always welcome.
The meeting will take place:
Date/Time: Saturday October 28, 7:30-8:30 AM
Location: Chicago Hilton Hotel, Lake Huron Room
A continental breakfast will be served.
1. Approval of the minutes from the May 2000 PEM CRC meeting at the PAS
2. Review/update of recently-completed and currently ongoing research
3. Discuss new research proposals
4. Review the status of The Ken Graff Young Investigator Award
5. Other new business, future directions of the PEM CRC
I look forward to seeing you there.
Nathan Kuppermann, M.D., M.P.H.
[log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: