Help for AUXLANG Archives

AUXLANG Archives

AUXLANG@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

AUXLANG Home

AUXLANG  September 2000, Week 4

AUXLANG September 2000, Week 4

Re: Pronounciation in Interlingua and other Auxlangs: "eu" and...

"LeoMoser([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:46:20 -0700

The diphthong eu exists in Spanish as in "dueda,"
etc. Just a plain diphthong.

It need not take on an O" (umlaut o) sound as is the
tendency in parts of Europe.