CONLANG  October 2000, Week 1

CONLANG October 2000, Week 1

Re: Adam Walker's entry FW: T-Shirt

DOUGLAS KOLLER <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:00:54 -0700

From: "Adam Walker"

> Thanks for the super-fast response!  Looks like I made a total bone-head
> mistake and sent my post to The Grey Wizard rather than the list at large!
> Guess that's what I get for e-mailing after midnight!

No need for self-flagellation. When one hits the "reply" key to a Gray
Wizard e-mail, it automatically sets to the Wizard's personal address rather
than to Conlang. I'm not a computer whiz, so I don't know why this happens,
but judging from certain e-mails, I'm not the only one this happens to.
Usually, I know I'm responding to the Gray Wizard and make sure I reset the
address to Conlang. Can the Wizard alter that state of affairs from where he
is?

Kou