CONLANG  October 2000, Week 1

CONLANG October 2000, Week 1

Websites of interest?

Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Oct 2000 01:47:23 -0400

I came across these in postings to Cybalist, my favorite lurk:
    <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/6502/>, the work of someone
attempting to "revive" the Dalmatian or Vegliot language.  Unfortunately not
all of it is up and running.  Cybalist also had a good post from P.
Gasiorowski, their excellent resident scholar, concerning the language.
(Between #4110-4156 in the e-groups archive.)

    <http://www.christopherstraughn.com/> has an amusing bit on
(Vulgar)Latin naughty words, as well as a well-developed Romance conlang
"Arawyay", Latin as it might have developed in the Arabian peninsula.  Isn't
C. Straughn a member here?  The name rings a bell, but perhaps it's just
from his Cybalist posts.......?