CONLANG  October 2000, Week 1

CONLANG October 2000, Week 1

Re: Missing Listmembers and the T-Shirt

Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:10:14 +0200

En réponse à daniel andreasson <[log in to unmask]>:

> Nik:
>
> Vasiliy:
> > >Personally, I'm also missing Christophe. In his last message to this
> list
> > >he wrote he'd be back by the end of August. A good excuse to remind
> him ;)
>
> And speaking of French conlangers. Where's Mathias Lassailly at?
>
> Daniel

Hi everyone!

Well, I see now that I've been missed, since I see my name as soon as in the
second message I receive since I subscribed again! :) Be happy Vasiliy, I'm back
now :)

I'm sorry I couldn't subscribe again at the end of August, but I was too busy by
real life to even think about it. Things are settling down now, so it's a little
better, but one sure thing is that I won't be as active as I used to be, work
and private life make time smaller :)

As you can see, the e-mail adress is a new one. I subscribed from this one
instead of the one I had at school because I won't be in that school that much
anymore. My classes are at University now, and I'm also working in a laboratory.
Taking this adress was the only way to keep contact with the list, wherever I
am. This is an Internet-based e-mail program, so I don't know how my posts look
like when sent. Tell me if you have any trouble reading them.

As for conlanging, I didn't stop even during holidays. I kept on writing the
grammar of the project I was on when I unsubscribed, O, and I'm also rewriting
the grammar of an old project of Romance language I had (different from my
Reman, looking more like a kind of langue d'oc, with an orthography comparable
to that of French and Portuguese). I'll tell you about it if you want.

Well, I'm happy to be back, but don't expect me to be very active, I still have
150 posts to read, and I mustn't forget my work (good that for now I have only 9
hours of classes a week) :)

Oh, and I see that you unburied the conlang T-shirt project. What is the
sentence to translate and is it too late to join in?

Bye.

Christophe Grandsire, very happy to be back.