CONLANG  January 2001, Week 2

CONLANG January 2001, Week 2

Re: query: serial verb constructions?

Barry Garcia <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:47:12 -0800

[log in to unmask] writes:
>Hope y'all are having better weather than we are!  (Okay, I suppose the
>snow
>here seems wimpy to some of you--it sure seems wimpy to my friends in New
>York state--but darnit, it *never* snows a lot in South Korea....)

Well, here in California we've finally gotten the first significant rain
of the wet season.These should have started the end of november but it has
been dry as a bone. I had to water my yard in order for the rain to
actually soak in. Although I have to admit, the 70 degree temps last week
werent too bad. Without rain storms, the sierras dont get snow, and that
means little run-off, which means water shortages for much of the state.

Anyway, sorry for this very far off topic reply...

Aunque vengas de rodillas
y me implores y me pidas
aunque vengas y me llores
que te absuelva y te perdone