CONLANG  February 2001, Week 1

CONLANG February 2001, Week 1

Re: A DISTURBING proposal! (was Re: Personal langs and converse of aux)

Levi Caddell <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:55:28 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Interesting comment...

This reminded of a current siutuation I know about.  A good friend and my
Martial Arts Instructor has twins.  They have been speaking for about a
year now.  When playing they seem to use their own language.  They
understand each other, my Sensei and his wife are lost.

I have heard stories like this before, however, usually these private
languages between twins go away when they start to socalize more.

Levi

Spirit Bear (ShinZui Guma)

Naturally of course... as our Creator intended!

Levi Caddell
w3.one.net/~levica
ICQ: 19541914 (PapaBare)