SCUBA-L  February 2001, Week 3

SCUBA-L February 2001, Week 3

Chuck <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:03:54 -0600

Well they pretty mall the equipment bases covered.  From the high-end to the
low-end and lots in between.  I would not pay the $200 extra unless you are
extremely uncomfortable in the water (and if you are... well maybe you
should consider a different sport.)  You will  get more out of watching
others go thru the same things you are going thru.  The only SSI school here
is IMO a diploma mill but dont let my opinion of one school put you off of
another.  Different instructors have different agendas.  If you are
comfortable that they are more interested in teaching you to dive than in
dipping into your wallet,