Help for SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

SCUBA-L Home

SCUBA-L  February 2001, Week 3

SCUBA-L February 2001, Week 3

Re: Equipment servicing! (Was: Re: Planning a shore dive)

Chuck <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:37:56 -0600

FWIW, you arent averaging that many more dives than I am and many of mine
are in really crappy conditions (lakes in Texas.)  My regs get a regular
rinse and an annual service and one has been serving me for 6 years.