CONLANG  March 2001, Week 2

CONLANG March 2001, Week 2

Re: SV: Re: My Homepage (Webbpage / Webpage)

Frank George Valoczy <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:46:11 -0800

TEXT/PLAIN

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, Mefistofeles wrote:

> >Going all the way would be "väv". :)
>
> Why not then call it "nätsida"?
> /DHS

Hm, we all know what Icelandic likes to do...and in Isl. it's
"vefsid'a"...is there a swedish cognate of "vefur"? it means "web", like
"ko'ngullo'avefur" (spiderweb)...

-------ferko
Ferenc Gy. Valoczy

Suurt chugunikka peene ahjo suhe et toukka.

Virtual Votia - Vaddjamaa Internetaza: http://www.geocities.com/uralica
railways page: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/3976/
25kV 50Hz: http://www.mp3.com/25kV50Hz