Monospaced Font

CONLANG  March 2001, Week 3

CONLANG March 2001, Week 3

Re: General Question

Eruanno the Linguist <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:23:02 -0500

Just to be active once in a while ( which hasn't been for a while ), I
decided to add my two cents.

I am a 15 year old ( will be 16 in may ) homeschooled child. I live in
Atlanta, Georgia, and speak English quite well. I have studied little
Japanese, Latin, very little French and Spanish, little German, very little
Finnish ( although I love the language very much ), and little Swedish.
Wait, Latin is the only thing I am good at ( and thats bad ), the others I
am just starting out on...

I am a professional programmer and site designer. I am also getting into
networking and setting up webservers. I intend to go to college at MIT or
Caltech or maybe just go to Devry ( thats what I have been told to do
anyways ). Maybe to Savannah College of Art and Design if my artistic
skills blossom ( which I doubt they will ).

Why don't we add something about our musical tastes. I have very diverse
tastes, some of which include genres such as: Heavy Metal, Black Metal,
Nordic Metal ( see a pattern here? ), Death Metal, Brutal Metal, Epic Metal,
Punk, Hardcore, Straight Edge, Thrash, Celtic, Rennesiance ( SP? ), Dance,
Techno, DnB, popPunk, Riot Punk. That would include most of my fav bands.
Some bands to check out would be Shadows of Steel, Luca Turilli, Rhapsody,
Dying Fetus, Alice Deejay, NOFX, Pennywise, 7 Seconds, 7-10 Split, MxPx,
Millencolin, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Sinergy, Kamelot, Various DJs, DJ Huda
Hudia, DJ Ice E, DJ Baby Anne, Nightwish, Artrosis, Celtic Frost, Seven
Nations, various Celtic groups, Bards of Thore, Cryptopsy, Gorgasm, Abhor,
Emperor, Embraced, Extol ( Christian Black Metal, could you believe it? ),
Living Sacrifice, Abigor, Cousin Luke, Homegrown, Opeth, Gan Ainm, Amon
Amarth, Zao, Craigs Brother, No Cigar, Fleshgring, Antonni, Lacuna Coil,
Savatage, Sneaker Pimps, Slick Shoes, Skylark, Darkseed, amoung others (
whew, that was a long breath... )

Anyways, thats me, and don't let anybody tell you any different.

Adjo,
Matt