Help for SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

SCUBA-L Home

SCUBA-L  May 2001, Week 1

SCUBA-L May 2001, Week 1

Apeks Regulators, was Re: Desert Island Regulator

Marv Gozum <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 May 2001 20:31:19 -0400

Hello Simon, and many thanks for the glowing analysis, that you service
them is an even bigger plus!

I found their home page:  http://www.apeks.co.uk/apekshome.htm

Given the many models and the cost, what do you think is a balanced in
price performance, TX40,TX50, TX100?  They say its cold water designed, but
to what temperature are they rated at?

Thanks to Carl, Art and Tina for the diveinn.com URL, which has the regs
for sale to US residents.