CONLANG  August 2001, Week 1

CONLANG August 2001, Week 1

*sigh*

"H. S. Teoh" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 4 Aug 2001 09:23:07 -0400

My net connection was restored last week, and I sent out a few messages to
CONLANG to that effect... unfortunately... *sigh* I found out today that
my mail config was broken, and none of those messages made it (and
probably they never will).

But anyway... I'm just wondering what's up with the relays... I suppose
they're officially over now, though I'd still like to finish up ring 2 by
adding the translation back to my conlang. I'd like to do this before I
start a major revamp of my conlang, as I'm not exac