CONLANG  August 2001, Week 3

CONLANG August 2001, Week 3

Shreyas, post the relay in order to the list.

Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:36:01 -0400

In prior relays, the relay master posted the different
language versions and their English translations, in order,
to the list before she webified it.  It's unkind to keep
us in this kind of suspense.  It took me over a year to
put the BastRelay into HTML.  But at least I posted
the results to everybody as soon as they came in, Shreyas.
Why don't you just please post to the list the texts and
translations before we all forget it?  Most of us
don't even know much more than the fragment we were
asked to translate.  And now that you've got school
started, who knows when you'll be able to do