CONLANG  November 2001, Week 2

CONLANG November 2001, Week 2

plane crash

Adam Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:11:35 -0500

There's just been another American Airlines plane (a 767) crash in NYC,
Queens this time.  No word yet on deaths or whether it had anything to do
with terrorism, but the stockmarket has already dropped 2% in response and
there *are* buildings on fire.

Adam

So lift the cup of joy and take a big drink.
In spite of it all it's a beautiful world.
-------Suzanne Knutzen