CONLANG  November 2001, Week 2

CONLANG November 2001, Week 2

Re: fuzzy blue monkeys(was Re: .sig)

nicole <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:21:02 -0800

Tristan Alexander McLeay froge sionk:
> On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, nicole dobrowolski wrote:
>
> > i never said this was a bad thing...;) (i think i
> might be
> > freaking out the people i email offlist though...
> not that
> > that's a bad thing either...)
>
> I was wondering if this was a universal .sig or
> not...

if anyone minds or feels uncomfortable that i'm using
this .sig for offlist emails... please tell me and i
will make a different .sig for offlist emails...

=====
fuzzy blue monkeys... shmuli atae muhnkia... jiqek qelek nimmekel... Luddiga blň apor... flauschige blaue Affen... tˇdifai kˇwainG MANgKIWi... mŕndos ŕzoros faffalos... khami zhaftami nuri xhan... jasßnni j˙˝i jakihÚ˝˝i... Moncaithe gorma cl˙mhacha... Monhyey ngonul hweyaru ryehyumeru... muncaidhean gorma molach... jhachtaraadkimyo... monos peludos azules... pushistye sinie obez'iany... zšÝnesfersaup sŘlÝraup b÷fparaup... ke,dzierzawe niebieskie mal~py... cirmos ke'k majmok... fuzzi serule mini-primate...
...nicole