CONLANG  November 2001, Week 5

CONLANG November 2001, Week 5

Re: Re Barry Garcia

Adam Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:00:28 -0500

Are you one of the chosen ones being bombarded with his posts?  I am.  It's
highly iritating.  I've had like 8-10 of them in 2 days.  And that's without
responding to a single one of them.

Adam

So lift the cup of joy and take a big drink.
In spite of it all it's a beautiful world.
-------Suzanne Knutzen