CONLANG  December 2001, Week 4

CONLANG December 2001, Week 4

Excel for word generation

Clint Jackson Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:43:40 -0800

You can use it if your language uses only one- or
two-syllable words (or roots, as in the case of my
conlang).  I listed the possible first syllables
across the top, thus naming the columns.  Then I did
the same for the second syllables in naming the rows.
To enter a word, I go to the last syllable first and
"light up" the whole row by clicking on the number of
the row.  Then I just find the proper column for the
fir