CONLANG  April 2002, Week 3

CONLANG April 2002, Week 3

A bit on Sturnan

Christopher B Wright <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:04:07 -0400

Well, I've done it. I've made a change that affects a lot of things. It
is...the Genitive Case!

Originally, I had planned on using the possessive as the genitive as
well. I decided to scrap (or actually expand) this as I was making some
lessons for the language. (I'm going to learn it, and this is a good way
to do so. I'll pick up some while making the lessons and the rest by
doing the lessons.)

Thus, the ending -el (-il) is occasionally changed to -on / -n (-en /
-v).

The perhaps foolish
Chris W