CONLANG  July 2002, Week 4

CONLANG July 2002, Week 4

Re: Ferochromon: the Ebisedian conworld (fwd)

JS Bangs <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:15:03 -0700

TEXT/PLAIN

I thought I'd save HS Teoh the trouble and forward this myself. It's quite
informative.  The only further complaint that I have is that the
con-physics are almost entirely conceptual and not at all mathematical,
which makes me suspicious. Physics just ain't right without some serious
number-crunching behind it.