CONLANG  September 2002, Week 1

CONLANG September 2002, Week 1

Re: Nou Pare (Our Father) in Aingeljă (also with Audio)

Jan van Steenbergen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:43:57 +0100

 --- Ángel skrzypszy:

> By the way, there are only four nasalized vowels: ă, i~, ơ, u~. "E" doesn't
> exist because the letter e~ seems not to be available in any font I know!!
> That's why I have words like "bene" (well) or "tră" (train, instead of
> "tre~", from the Spanish tren).

I know the problem. It was the reason why I replaced the original Hattic |e~|
by |i~|. Now I am quite used to |i~| and never would replace it.
FWIW, a lot of free downloadable fonts, some of which including |e~|, can be
found here: http://www.sweb.cz/ls78/ttfonts.htm.

Jan

=====
"Originality is the art of concealing your source." - Franklin P. Jones