Monospaced Font

CONLANG  October 2002, Week 3

CONLANG October 2002, Week 3

Re: Funny site

Clint Jackson Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:12:03 -0700

Weird--I kept trying to do English to Icelandic at
this site and it kept producing English to Hungarian,
one language up on the list. I checked to see if it
was one off if I did English to Hungarian, and it
still did Hungarian, though with more dictionaries.

Clint