CONLANG  October 2002, Week 3

CONLANG October 2002, Week 3

Re: i'm back

bnathyuw <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:24:11 +0100

 --- Christophe Grandsire
<[log in to unmask]> wrote: > En réponse à
bnathyuw <[log in to unmask]>:

> > just got back from france, where we did indeed
> drink
> > LOTS of /sidR/ and eat large amounts of very nice
> food
> >

> Welcome back! Where were you in France exactly?
> (just checking the quality of
> the cider you got ;))) )
>
> Christophe.

far north of the orne. nearest town livarot ( in
calvados for the sake of those unfamiliar with
basse-normandie ), altho the cider we bought was
generally relatively small scale stuff, rather than
the strictly-speaking local ecusson. my friend
developed a taste for the local livarot cheese, but as
i'm a bovine galactophobe ( i can't eat cow's milk ) i
had to stick to the sheep and goat's stuff . . . no
great  difficulty there tho

had a lovely time there, and even had a drink at 'le
greenwich' in st pierre sous (?) dives, which was
topical, as all three of us had recently been living
in greenwich in london

bn

=====
bnathyuw | landan | arR
stamp the sunshine out | angelfish
your tears came like anaesthesia | phèdre