CONLANG  October 2002, Week 3

CONLANG October 2002, Week 3

Re: A'liath: This is completely insane

Wesley Parish <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:56:17 +1300

I don't think the number per se is any problem.

Add all of them and see how many you come up with - that's all you need to
start with, after all.

The real fun comes when you start combining them all.  How do they affect each
other?  (Sandhi.)

Wesley Parish

--
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"