Help for TEI-L Archives

TEI-L Archives

TEI-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

TEI-L Home

TEI-L  November 2002

TEI-L November 2002

Re: Example of Application of Creative Commons License

Charles Muller <[log in to unmask]>

Charles Muller <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:25:30 +0900

Text/Plain

most important links: the ones that allow you to build custom-tailored
licenses. These are:

http://new.creativecommons.org/license/

and

http://new.creativecommons.org/learn/

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <[log in to unmask]>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787