CONLANG  January 2003, Week 2

CONLANG January 2003, Week 2

For the new Sarah: New Survey: Celtic Conlangs (and other lunatic pursuits)

Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:38:37 -0500

Sarah, parts II, IV, and V might appeal to you best.

Sally Caves
Eskkoat ol ai sendran, rohsan nuehra celyil takrem bomai nakuo.
"My shadow follows me, putting strange, new roses into the world."