CONLANG  January 2003, Week 3

CONLANG January 2003, Week 3

Request for Shoebox Data

Arthaey Angosii <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:45:52 -0800

I've thought off and on about keeping a list of frequently used phrases
from other people's conlangs -- Sally's "firrimby," for example.  Today I
figured I might as well get serious about this, and so I began plotting
where and how to store this data.  Shoebox came naturally to mind, and then
followed the thought that perhaps I could just have the entire project
files of other conlangs.

So, if you have Shoebox files (I'm running v5.0 -- dunno how compatibility
issues will go) I'd love to have them.  If y