CONLANG  October 2003, Week 1

CONLANG October 2003, Week 1

Re: OT: Worcestershire sauce

Costentin Cornomorus <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:42:31 -0700

--- "Mark J. Reed" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Oreo brand sandwich cookies,

> Hostess Twinkie,

> Cheez Whiz(R).

I've never seen so much brand consciousness in an
email here!

> In any case, if you have three food items
> arranged in layers such
> that the outer two layers are the same and do
> not meet on both sides, that's a sandwich. :)

Or even if they don't, such as a hero / subway
sandwich. There's also open face sandwiches,
which only have one layer of bread.

Padraic.

=====
- Ke goueneremos dois Noeves, lis Apossoeil et lis Martheir; ke merite-nos la perdunació per y sew oriacčn

- A Ddon ten mezer!

--

Ill Bethisad --
<http://www.geocities.com/elemtilas/ill_bethisad>