Monospaced Font

CONLANG  January 2004, Week 2

CONLANG January 2004, Week 2

Re: "Trebor" (was Re: OT: Test, please ignore)

Peter Bleackley <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:03:11 +0000

Staving Etak:

> I think it would be neat to have a conlang that is
>a backwards form of the parent language. I guess it
>would actually be a relex unless you flipped the
>grammar around too. Hmm, maybe I'll invent Hsilgne
>one day...

Seen in New Scientist's Feedback colomn last week

draobetihw siht edisne kcuts m'I - PLEH

I'm trying to microconlang this - so far I've got the pronunciation as

[d4au)beti_tw si_tt edisne kCuts) m?i\ - ple_t]

Pleh is probably a proper name, the signature of the writer.

Pete