CONLANG  February 2004, Week 1

CONLANG February 2004, Week 1

Re: Spring conlang relay invitation

Adam Walker <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:13:15 -0800

Well, I never unsubbed from the last relay, so I
should be set to go.  I want in with Carrajena.

Adam

--- Amanda Babcock <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Well, it's about time again, and in accordance with
> the old maxim "if
> you want something done, do it yourself", I would
> like to propose the
> next Conlang Relay.
>
> I have a short text written up for the relay, and
> web space to put up
> the results.  I will commit to seeing it all the way
> through and not
> drop off the face of the earth as it nears
> completion ;)
>
> Coordination of the relay will take place on the
> [log in to unmask] list,
> and anyone reading this from Conlang who wants to be
> in the relay is
> advised to join it (go to
> http://www.valdyas.org/mailman/listinfo/relay to
> join).
>
> We will begin in 2-3 weeks - 2 if everybody is on
> board and I'm not
> still receiving stray requests at that time, 3
> otherwise.  There will
> be two rings if more than 20 people sign up, but
> only one text unless
> there is significant demand from people who want to
> use one language
> in one ring and another in the other ring.
>
> Anyone interested in participating, please email me
> at [log in to unmask]
> or [log in to unmask], or post on [log in to unmask]
>
> Thanks,
> Amanda

=====
Indjindrud edjuebu ul Regu Davidu djal jan fin fuid djul Urias ad ul Salomunu.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Salomunu ad ul Robuamu.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Robuamu ad ul Abias.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Abias ad ul Asaf.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Asaf ad ul Jozafadu.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Jozafadu ad ul Joram.  Indjindrud edjuebu ul Joram ad ul Ozias.

Machu 1:6-8